Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Any families want to be on WifeSwap?

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2007
      SNRRRCH

      On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:28:56 -0800 (PST) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:
      Oh, wait though!   If I were to take on the role of wife for our family and swap with you, then Russ and I could hang out doing "manly" stuff and you two wives could go out and do uh...
      oh, yeah, my wife isn't that big of a geocacher.....
      Well, I'm sure you two could figure something out while we're out fishing on the lake....
      (ducking.....)   :-O

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      I dunno. How good a wife ARE you, Doc?

      On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:44:38 -0800 (PST) Doc <bcwatson@yahoo. com> writes:
      Me!

      Oh!  You mean the tv show....
      lol....

      Cindy <cindyfrag@gmail. com> wrote:
      It appears show Wife Swap is looking for a geocaching family for their show.  I know we have some families in our area that would be great candidates for the show, and you get $20,000 to boot!  Below is the link where I found the information.

      Cindy
      CindyFrag

      Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner Truth

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2007
        Actually, Barb is a better fisherman than I . . . <G>