Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Any families want to be on WifeSwap?

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2007
      Well, I'm not a very good "wife" in the traditional sense, either.... (and my housekeeping looks it)
      And Russ did the Mr. Mom thing while he was getting his PhD -- so there's some resonance (only your 2nd career? I'm on, oh, my fifth, at least.... =g= but I bail before 20)

      We are a geocaching couple, though.

      On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:26:04 -0800 (PST) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:
      Not too good I think.  After I retired from the Air Force, I started working in a hardware store very part time and the wife went to work full time while I for the most part thought I would be "embracing"  Mr. Mom-hood...     Found out I was really cut out for it - at that time...
      She quit her job and now I'm almost half-way into my second 20 year career....

      But I got the geocaching part done...  but we don't qualify anyway since we aren't a geocaching "family"...  The wife goes with me sometimes, but I'm really the only one interested in geocaching in our family.....   :-(

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      I dunno. How good a wife ARE you, Doc?

      On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:44:38 -0800 (PST) Doc <bcwatson@yahoo. com> writes:
      Me!

      Oh!  You mean the tv show....
      lol....

      Cindy <cindyfrag@gmail. com> wrote:
      It appears show Wife Swap is looking for a geocaching family for their show.  I know we have some families in our area that would be great candidates for the show, and you get $20,000 to boot!  Below is the link where I found the information.

      Cindy
      CindyFrag

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
      Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner Truth

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 29, 2007
        SNRRRCH

        On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:28:56 -0800 (PST) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:
        Oh, wait though!   If I were to take on the role of wife for our family and swap with you, then Russ and I could hang out doing "manly" stuff and you two wives could go out and do uh...
        oh, yeah, my wife isn't that big of a geocacher.....
        Well, I'm sure you two could figure something out while we're out fishing on the lake....
        (ducking.....)   :-O

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2007
          Actually, Barb is a better fisherman than I . . . <G>