Semper Questio hits 2000!

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 29, 2007
      Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his 2000th
      cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!

      WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued streak.
      Cache on!

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
    • A Allen (SEMIK)
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 29, 2007
        Way to go SQ! You really upped your pace between 1k and 2k! Just
        remember to keep it fun -- that's why you started doing it in the
        first place, right?

        Audra and Matthew
        semik and mda_taz

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 29, 2007
          woo hoo!!!!

          On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:42:18 -0600 palbers@... writes:
          > Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his 2000th
          > cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!
          >
          > WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued streak.
          > Cache on!
          >
          > WooHoo! WTG!!
          >
          > -paul
          > HiDude_98

          Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
          fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
          Truth
        • Maria "theJump"

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 29, 2007
              CONGRATULATIONS  SQ!!!!
              Gee, so many people hitting the 2k mark, I guees it's time for me to get off my duff and get busy....
              Barry
              Doc Geo

              "Maria \"theJump\"" <thejump@...> wrote:
              w00t w00t
              -Maria

              On Nov 29, 2007 11:42 AM, <palbers@austin. rr.com> wrote:
              Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his 2000th
              cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!

              WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued streak.
              Cache on!

              WooHoo! WTG!!

              -paul
              HiDude_98

            • semperquestio
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 29, 2007
                Thanks to everyone! It's been quite a busy and challenging year!

                Especially, thanks to all cache hiders and to HiDude, Stratman, and
                Lignumaqua in particular for being kind enough to help when I need
                them to keep the streak going when I'm in a pinch!

                Safe travels!
                SQ

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

                > Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his 2000th
                > cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!
                >
                > WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued streak.
                > Cache on!
                >
                > WooHoo! WTG!!
                >
                > -paul
                > HiDude_98

              • Richard Young
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 29, 2007
                  Congrats SQ...nicely done.
                  Cache on,
                  Blizzard

                  Way to go SQ! You really upped your pace between 1k and 2k! Just
                  remember to keep it fun -- that's why you started doing it in the
                  first place, right?

                  Audra and Matthew
                  semik and mda_taz

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, palbers@... wrote:

                  > Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his 2000th
                  > cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!
                  >
                  > WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued streak.
                  > Cache on!
                  >
                  > WooHoo! WTG!!
                  >
                  > -paul
                  > HiDude_98

                • Julie Perrine

                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
                        Way to go Semper Questio. He also hit the 365 day mark of days in a
                        row with a cache! He is so self effacing! Congrats SQ!

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

                        > Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his 2000th
                        > cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!
                        >
                        > WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued streak.
                        > Cache on!
                        >
                        > WooHoo! WTG!!
                        >
                        > -paul
                        > HiDude_98

                      • semperquestio
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
                          Thanks, RB!

                          Yeah, I passed that streak milestone on 11/23 and by chance, it has
                          continued. Today's find of The Rock made it day 375. I drove by a
                          couple others on the way home so I suppose I'll be running by those
                          soon also.

                          Again, thanks to all the hiders out there and my "fone-a-friend" posse
                          for helping me keep that going!

                          SQ

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "rgbryan666"

                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
                            I didn't realize he was so far into that run!
                            woo woo!