GC notifications

  • lisaleecampbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2007
      For a while now I have not been receiving notifications from gc.com.
      No new cache notifications, no log notes on my own caches or those
      that I'm watching. Though I haven't cached in a while, I have still
      been using the site. I checked and they have my correct e-mail addy
      and my notifications are turned on.
      Any help would be appreciated, and I apologize if this has been
      discussed before, but I've been out of the loop for a bit. Thanks!
      Lisa
      BackroadsGal
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2007
        Has your account slipped from Premium Member? That might explain why
        some notices have gone unfired.

        Or e-mail chatter from GroundSpeak has been filtered by your e-mail provider ...