Woo Hoo!! Tush Brother Dorkey got his 500th FTF!

  • Chris Mire
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2007

      Woo Hoo!! Tush Brother Dorkey got his 500th FTF!
      Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy… guess I'm going to have to get him some sort of memorable item to remind him of his milestone.  Wonder what I could give the cacher that has everything…

      -Chris
      GeoMire
      The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2007

        Way to go, Dorkey!

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2007
          There are some people that would love to have 500 finds let alone 500
          FTFs. Mega congrats. You are totally the image of dedication to the
          craft. Now next time you are in NC give me a hollar! It is weird singing
          logs down here and seeing hidude_98 as the previous logger. :-) ;-)
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 15, 2007
            a chain made from 500 Fruit Loops, 'cause you is both a little loopy....

            congrats!

            On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:10:24 -0000 "Chris Mire" <geomire@...> writes:

            Woo Hoo!! Tush Brother Dorkey got his 500th FTF!
            Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy… guess I'm going to have to get him some sort of memorable item to remind him of his milestone.  Wonder what I could give the cacher that has everything…

            -Chris
            GeoMire
            The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.

            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner Truth
          • bjdukette
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2007
              Is all I can say is YEEE HAWWWW!!

              Barbara (GiGi & JoJo)

            • Maria "theJump"
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 16, 2007
                Wow ... I have 1 ... but then every one I go after ... well, you've
                always beating me to it ... LOL
                Congrats!