Re: Regional Spring Cache Event in Planning Stages!

  • angryarmadillo <angryarmadillo@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "teamtroglodyte
      <teamtroglodyte@y...>" <teamtroglodyte@y...> wrote:
      > We might be interested. I am more concerned about being involved at
      > this point because of the area people that. They all seem to be a
      > very unhappy group of cachers and like to whine alot. That is not
      > what the sport is about. This has me concerned.

      Whiners? Us? Have you ever been to one of the get-togethers? We are a
      very easy to get along with bunch. The things we've been talking about
      as of late are not whining. We want to see the sport grow and be fun
      for everyone. Right now it seems some persons at gc.com might be on a
      power trip and some people aren't comfortable with one site
      controlling nearly all aspects of the sport. If no one questions the
      way things are run changes won't be made. Competition is a good thing.
      Without it there is no motivation to innovate.

      Tony
      Team Bohica