Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WooHoo! Congrats to Tush Brother Loopy ( GeoMire ) on 2000!

  • Lowell Dennis
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 13, 2007
      WTG Chris aka Geomire aka Dorkey.  Knowning your love to make all caches PNGs,.I think that the best question is, ...how many of then did you have to go more than 100 feet from your cachemobile?

      On 11/11/07, palbers@... <palbers@...> wrote:

      We had a great day of caching to get Chris to 2000 today. We only got
      one FTF, but hey, it was a numbers run. :)

      Has been awesome being out there finding many of these 2000 caches with
      him over the past two years. Most of them well after the sun has set.
      LOL.

      Looking forward to helping you get a chunk of your next 1k! Tuesday
      sound
      good for you?

      WTG Brother!!

      -paul