RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WooHoo! Congrats to Tush Brother Loopy ( GeoMire ) on 2000!

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 11, 2007

      So awesome!!  Congrats!

      Renee

      Zenfire of TeamKaos

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of palbers@...
      Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:15 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WooHoo! Congrats to Tush Brother Loopy ( GeoMire ) on 2000!

      We had a great day of caching to get Chris to 2000 today. We only got
      one FTF, but hey, it was a numbers run. :)

      Has been awesome being out there finding many of these 2000 caches with
      him over the past two years. Most of them well after the sun has set.
      LOL.

      Looking forward to helping you get a chunk of your next 1k! Tuesday
      sound
      good for you?

      WTG Brother!!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
      The Dorkey 1/2 of the Tush Brothers

    • A Allen (SEMIK)
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 11, 2007
        Oh yeah! Congrats, Chris! It rocks that you've hit 2K! We hope to
        play a role in your next 1K -- go get 'em!

        Audra and Matthew
        semik and mda_taz

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

        > We had a great day of caching to get Chris to 2000 today. We only
        got
        > one FTF, but hey, it was a numbers run. :)
        >
        > Has been awesome being out there finding many of these 2000 caches
        with
        > him over the past two years. Most of them well after the sun has
        set.
        > LOL.
        >
        > Looking forward to helping you get a chunk of your next 1k! Tuesday
        > sound
        > good for you?
        >
        > WTG Brother!!
        >
        > -paul
        > HiDude_98
        > The Dorkey 1/2 of the Tush Brothers

      • SoaringEagle
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 12, 2007

          > We had a great day of caching to get Chris to 2000 today. We only got
          > one FTF, but hey, it was a numbers run. :)

          Congrats Chris! Amazing milestone! It was fun to do one of the
          "simple" ones with you. Hope we get to cache again together one of
          these day.

          Arnaud - SoaringEagle
        • Lowell Dennis