Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WooHoo! Congrats to Tush Brother Loopy ( GeoMire ) on 2000!

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 11, 2007
      Indeed!  Congratulations!  I'm sorry I wasn't near my cell phone to help y'all out yesterday.
      I was on a 5 mile practice orienteering run through Barton Creek Greenbelt in preparation
      for my 24 hour race next Saturday...  Hope you eventually found that "evil hide".... heh, heh...
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 11, 2007

        So awesome!!  Congrats!

        Renee

        Zenfire of TeamKaos

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 11, 2007
          Oh yeah! Congrats, Chris! It rocks that you've hit 2K! We hope to
          play a role in your next 1K -- go get 'em!

          Audra and Matthew
          semik and mda_taz

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

          > We had a great day of caching to get Chris to 2000 today. We only
          got
          > one FTF, but hey, it was a numbers run. :)
          >
          > Has been awesome being out there finding many of these 2000 caches
          with
          > him over the past two years. Most of them well after the sun has
          set.
          > LOL.
          >
          > Looking forward to helping you get a chunk of your next 1k! Tuesday
          > sound
          > good for you?
          >
          > WTG Brother!!
          >
          > -paul
          > HiDude_98
          > The Dorkey 1/2 of the Tush Brothers

        • SoaringEagle
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 12, 2007

            > We had a great day of caching to get Chris to 2000 today. We only got
            > one FTF, but hey, it was a numbers run. :)

            Congrats Chris! Amazing milestone! It was fun to do one of the
            "simple" ones with you. Hope we get to cache again together one of
            these day.

            Arnaud - SoaringEagle
          • Lowell Dennis