RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT - Contacts for Sale

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      Do NOT put it on Craig's list or EBay. It is illegal to sell or give prescription contact lenses to anyone else. It's no different that selling  or giving away prescription drugs that were prescribed for you. If you put it out to the whole world and ODs, MDs. or law enforcement people see it, you could get in serious legal trouble.

      You are much better off contacting the place you bought them from. Because they are still sealed up & you have the receipt, if you explain the situation, I bet they will let you return them and refund all your money.

      I really don't want to see you have more troubles than you already have had. And I am going to pretend I never saw your original email.

      MB

        http://mail.yahoo.com