Good advice for a friend buying a used RV

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      from my expert parents....
      Frankly, I'm not handy enough to own an RV ... can you fix a slideout
      with a home-made cotter pin? Dad can.
      Anyway, here's their check list -- good luck!

      Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
      fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
      Truth