Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Everyone wish Maria GOOD LUCK!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2007
      Godspeed and Good weather!

      On 11/6/07, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

      Maria (TheJump) is headed to San Diego tomorrow to participate in the Susan G Komen 3-day walk to cure Breast Cancer. If you have a minute, send her a little note or a card and wish her a great weekend. She's trained a long time in order to be able to walk 60 miles in 3 days, and lost 60 pounds while she was doing it! What an inspiration!

      Her addy is thejump AT bearandwife DOT com (make the usual substitutions there). If you want to send her text messages during the walk, shoot me an email and I'll make sure you have her number.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

    • rgbryan666
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2007
        Maria,

        You go girl! Have fun and stay safe!

        rgbryan666
        aka
        slither666 (geocaching.com)
        aka
        Richard

        <candylind@...> wrote:

        > Maria (TheJump) is headed to San Diego tomorrow to participate in the
        > Susan G Komen 3-day walk to cure Breast Cancer. If you have a minute,
        > send her a little note or a card and wish her a great weekend. She's
        > trained a long time in order to be able to walk 60 miles in 3 days, and
        > lost 60 pounds while she was doing it! What an inspiration!
        >
        > Her addy is thejump AT bearandwife DOT com (make the usual substitutions
        > there). If you want to send her text messages during the walk, shoot me
        > an email and I'll make sure you have her number.
        >
        > Happy Trails,
        > Candy

      • Maria "theJump"
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 22, 2007
          Hi there everybody.
          I really wanted to thank everyone for some good wishes that I could
          feel being sent my way all the way in San Diego. I've been back a
          week and half and I still have trouble putting words to describe my
          experience. I've tried though for all of you who might be interested
          and put it on a website ...

          http://www.bearandwife.com/albums/the3day-SanDiego07/Site/Home.html

          Enjoy!
          -Maria (aka TheJump)

          On Nov 6, 2007 10:12 PM, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

          > Maria (TheJump) is headed to San Diego tomorrow to participate in the Susan
          > G Komen 3-day walk to cure Breast Cancer. If you have a minute, send her a
          > little note or a card and wish her a great weekend. She's trained a long
          > time in order to be able to walk 60 miles in 3 days, and lost 60 pounds
          > while she was doing it! What an inspiration!
          >
          > Her addy is thejump AT bearandwife DOT com (make the usual substitutions
          > there). If you want to send her text messages during the walk, shoot me an
          > email and I'll make sure you have her number.
          >
          > Happy Trails,
          > Candy

        • Renee
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2007

            I just wanted to let you know how incredible your story is.  Although I read that you were going to do “something” it hadn’t sunk in what you were doing.  What you’ve done is really great.  Congratulations on surviving the trek!  It sounds like it was pretty grueling.

            Renee (zenfire)