Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Are you ''RV Savvy??'' ... and ... Call the Hotline!!

  • Jo Comer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      Couldn't help by kicking the tires, but we've had 4 Sportsmobiles over the years and we're believers!  We liked the Dodges best--plenty of power for the extra load.   amick/jo

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        Thanks Candy! Also thanks to bbelk for going out to Sportsmobile to
        kick the tires, even though they were already done with the inspection
        and the van was gone when he got there! (oops). Change of plans... I
        will actually be picking the RV up in Dallas instead of Austin. And
        you can bet I'll be caching across the great southwest on my long trek
        back to San Diego. My wife's been wanting a Sportsmobile for years.
        We shoulda bought one when we lived in Austin. We'll be keeping the
        van stocked with "escape supplies" in case the fires come back. We've
        both decided we prefer tornados to wildfires any day of the week.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
          On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 03:29:23 -0000 "Lowracer" <markdgessner@...>
          writes:

          > We've
          > both decided we prefer tornados to wildfires any day of the week.

          Wildfires are the #1 reason I/we left SoCal the minute we could.
          =shudder=

          Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
          fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
          Truth