Re: Help me Brainstorm!

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      How about holding it outdoors in San Diego? 72 degrees year round, and
      we've already got the bonfire started!

      <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      I'm trying to find a location where 150 people
      > might fit INDOORS (since it might be cold in December or whenever I
      set the
      > date for). I'm envisioning a dinner indoors with live music and maybe a
      > bonfire outdoors later.

    • M.Schreffler
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        There's a nice club house at Buescher State park - not
        sure how much it rents for but I have gone there
        several Decembers in a row for a Yule party with about
        that many people. - motx

        http://mail.yahoo.com