RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Great new caches in San Marcos

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
      I second that - What a great series. That's the most fun we have had geocaching in a long time. Great hikes through pretty scenery, regular-sized containers instead of micros, fun puzzles to solve, beautiful weather - it doesn't get better than this. RdP did a great job setting up this series - it's well-thought-out and just plain fun.

      Word to Julie and other not-so-tall cachers like me - you're not going to be able to reach one of them, so bring someone taller along.

      Mike, thanks for the help on Purification. Saw Wayne just starting the series as we were leaving.
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)