Re: Great new caches in San Marcos

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
      No puzzles in the Purgatory series and some physical puzzles in the
      San Martian Sweat series, good fun and not too tough. The whole series
      is rated 5/5 but I don't think it's really that bad. :-)

      I didn't see any Poison Ivy if you are trying to persuade Pat!

      Mike

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Beth Booth"
      <mbb2001@...> wrote:

      > How hard are the puzzles? Do I need to bring your number with us?
      >

      > _____

    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
        I second that - What a great series. That's the most fun we have had geocaching in a long time. Great hikes through pretty scenery, regular-sized containers instead of micros, fun puzzles to solve, beautiful weather - it doesn't get better than this. RdP did a great job setting up this series - it's well-thought-out and just plain fun.

        Word to Julie and other not-so-tall cachers like me - you're not going to be able to reach one of them, so bring someone taller along.

        Mike, thanks for the help on Purification. Saw Wayne just starting the series as we were leaving.
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        href="mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com">CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com