Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Night Only Caches

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2007
      Ok, due to popular demand, anyone who wants to meet for Night Light can do so one of the following two ways.

      1)  Meet at 6:15pm at Fuddruckers at 11023 Pecan Park (in front of Lakeline Mall around  N30 27.984 W97 48.277) and we'll eat and visit and then

      2)  At 7:15, we will drive over to the coordinates of Night Light and do whatever it is we need to do to find the cache.

      My understanding is that it's not a traditional night cache where you have go crash through the woods in the dark with a flashlight (darn it), but it's probably something you just figure out and find.  Oh well, I'm sure it will be better than staying home NOT finding a night cache on a Saturday night, right?????

      I will find some way of identifying myself at Fuddruckers, if you've never met me.  Look for a Geocaching.com logo, probably, or a little gal holding a GPS eating wedge fries!

      See you Saturday night at 6:15!!!
      Cheers,

      On 11/2/07, Perrine, Julie <julie.perrine@...> wrote:

      Sure!  No problem.  Give me a bit to figure out where the thing is and what might be a good place to meet and I'll post time and coordinates to the group.