Re: Anyone wanna cache this weekend?

  • torieetoriee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Mikey, the new Geocacher and Gus and I are going to go caching on
      Saturday and we were looking to see if anyone else might want to meet
      up with us and go. Just thought I'd ask again. I was thinking we'd go
      along the greenbelt. Let me know if you're interested.

      Tori

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "torieetoriee"