Anyone wanna cache this weekend?

  • torieetoriee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hey,

      Gus and I want to go out and cache some sometime this weekend and
      thought we'd look for some company. We thought we'd ask if anyone
      would like to join us? E-mail me back when you can if you'd like to go.

      Tori
    • torieetoriee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        Mikey, the new Geocacher and Gus and I are going to go caching on
        Saturday and we were looking to see if anyone else might want to meet
        up with us and go. Just thought I'd ask again. I was thinking we'd go
        along the greenbelt. Let me know if you're interested.

        Tori

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "torieetoriee"