Urban Challenge

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 29, 2003

      Hey Gang,

      Take a look at this notice about the Urban Challenge.  Teams of two navigate to checkpoints around Austin using public transportation in a race for prizes.  I have a feeling we have some top talent within our group for this type of thing.

      http://www.urbanchallenge.com/austin/

      The information contained in this email and any attachments is considered:
      [ ] General Business Information
      [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
      [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

    • Grajek
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 29, 2004
        That's right many people got to eat Dove-O-Bill/Backyard Morning Dove. I
        am borrowing the neighbors BB gun with a scope on it so I can improve my
        kill ratio. If we do Geo-Poker again I should have enough for about 20
        people.
        :-)