Re: restroom coordinates

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 29, 2007
      Ha, Ha, that's a good one Mary Beth!
      Barbara, I would love to get those tracks from you since I don't have
      a lot of trail data from that area. Do you still have my Roadrunner
      address?

      Thanks,

      Brent

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Dukette
      <bjdukette@...> wrote:

      > Hey Brent,
      >
      > I saved our hike to Talk to Demons, Keys, Bandit's Cove and
      finally hitting Trail less Traveled. I'm not sure the Bandit's will
      be helpful, just a big smudge of searching and searching!

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 29, 2007
        Brent ... I may have some trails you dont' have too ... I have a lot of the greenbelt mapped ... maybe we can exchange data?
        -Maria

        <bjdukette@...> wrote:

        > Hey Brent,
        >
        > I saved our hike to Talk to Demons, Keys, Bandit's Cove and
        finally hitting Trail less Traveled. I'm not sure the Bandit's will
        be helpful, just a big smudge of searching and searching!

        > Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)
        >

        > Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
        > Hands down - the professional surveyor's. You know what
        they say about teachers...
        > Mary Beth

      • Brent
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 29, 2007