Will someone cache-sit for me?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Would someone up north be willing to "babysit" my Halloween cache while I'm gone in October? I'm placing it today, but I want to know it will remain well-stocked until I return. I will provide an extra container (just in case!) and more Halloween Swag for the baby-sitter to use.

      Thanks in advance!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!