AnthonyV's dance classes

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
      You all may have noticed that AnthonyV hasn't been caching a lot lately.  Well, it's because he has been busy taking dance classes.  Here is a video of one of his latest performances.

      Fantastic AnthonyV!

      Penny
      cpnowak

    • Doc

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
              Anthony inspired us!!!

              Penny
              cpnowak

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
                I must confess, I got one of those too, but I did it awhile back, and it's not available for public viewing!