RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sad News

  • John McGeough
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007

      Beautifully said,  I too would like to express my deepest sympathy to Chip’s mom and family.  There is a song lyric that goes something like “in the arms of the angel far, far away”.  Chip most certainly was carried to Heaven in the arms of an angel – and it’s not so far away.  I believe with all my heart in the goodness of God and that you will see Chip again.  May God bless you with comfort.  May he provide you with healing and love.  May you know that there are so many hearts beating with yours tonight to support and grieve with you for Chip.

      John McGeough  - redyak1

      Youth Pastor

      Cathedral of Praise AG

      Houston, Texas