RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: My labeling mistake on a new cache/Do You Do Sudoku, Too?

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
      I always knew we thought alike....  heh heh....

      "Perrine, Julie" <julie.perrine@...> wrote:
      Let’s just cut to the chase here.  Is where we pick up the puzzle close enough to an unsecured wireless connection so that I can connect to the automatic Soduku Solver so I don’t have to take it home and come back??????
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007

        Not very ADEPT?????  On the contrary!  I’m VERY adept at finding unsecured wireless access to the Soduku Solver.  In the middle of a neighborhood likek that, it shouldn’t take long.  When I did the Round Rock Soduku thing, I just pulled in at the Comfort Inn right there near Upper Right or whatever it was.

        The girl has skills….LOL!

        Julie Perrine

        AMD Sales Finance

        512.602.7190

        You know, I didn't think to check on wireless last night... That
        would have saved some time. Let's just put it this way.... If you're
        not very adept at Sudoku, plan to spend some time on it...

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, " Perrine , Julie "
        <julie.perrine@ ...> wrote:

        > Let's just cut to the chase here. Is where we pick up the puzzle close
        > enough to an unsecured wireless connection so that I can connect to the
        > automatic Soduku Solver so I don't have to take it home and come
        > back??????
        >

        > :-)
        >

        > Julie
        >
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

        On Behalf Of Candy Lind

        href="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/08.gif">http://us.i1. yimg.com/ us.yimg.com/ i/mesg/tsmileys2 /08.gif>
        href="http://us.i1.yimg%0d%0a%20.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/10.gif">http://us.i1. yimg%0d%0a% 20.com/us. yimg.com/ i/mesg/tsmileys2 /10.gif>

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2007
          hmph -- weenies

          Sudoku Solvin' for Recreation Tygress

          On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:49:48 -0700 (PDT) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:
          just google "Sudoku Solver".....

          Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "thingsthatgotx" <jcfirestone@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone -
          > A new cache of mine was posted this evening, and I made a mistake in
          > the listing...it' s only my second one, so please forgive the
          > confusion! It's listed as a multi-cache, and it should be a puzzle
          > cache.
          >
          > Again, I'm so sorry, and I hope that it doesn't throw anyone off! I'd
          > love to know how to change the listing...it looks like I can edit
          > anything but that!
          >
          > Thingsthatgo (Cara)

          There is something far more important to discuss here than whether it's a puzzle or a multi! For those of us who might not be as adept at sudoku as you, have you also hidden hints out there in the woods? Better yet, will you be hiding in the woods nearby to come comfort and help me when I'm sitting there crying because I can't figure the thing out??? :((:(:((  :">:*:D

          Candy
          moosiegirl

          Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner Truth
        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
            X-(HEY! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!X-(

            :p

            Candy

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2007
              =chuckle= (with only a *slightly* evil overtone)