Re: Volunteer Schedule for TPWD Wildlife Expo, Oct.6-7

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <bcwatson@...>
      wrote:
      > For volunteers who need a reminder of when they are volunteering for
      > and anyone else who would like to help out, I have created a schedule
      > in the database section of our group:

      Barry, I've put my name in for all the sessions after lunch on Sunday.
      I'll be in DFW on Saturday but I'll be back to help on Sunday
      (although I will probably look like death warmed over!). And THANKS
      for doing this!

      Hey, everyone else! I'm sure that Barry will have information for
      volunteers regarding parking and how to get in through the mobs that
      will be there. I hope that, even if you can only spare a couple of
      hours, that you will sign up to help. Just think what it would be like
      if we didn't have our State Parks and other public lands available for
      Geocaching! They need our support and interest!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy