RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Hi from a new geocacher

  • GeoMire
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007

      Yea, but with Stratman, we should also include the following:

      1.     Beware of cardboard refrigerator boxes, they don’t always make good sleds.

      2.     If a cache owner tells you a cache is not up a tree… you don’t need to climb it, fall out of it, and pull down electrical cords in the process.

      3.     Speaking of things electrical… don’t wizz on a barbwire fence… you won’t know there’s an electrical fence on the other side… until you awaken to see the paramedics looking down at you.

      4.     Take your son with you… he can run faster to go get help.

      There’s more, but I’m laughing so hard right now I can’t type anymore…. Stratman (Curtis) can add anything I’ve forgotten.

      -Chris

      GeoMire

      The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.