RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sad News

  • Melanie Dickerman
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2007

      I am so, so sorry.

      Words cannot express…

      Melanie

      (ACCLanMan)

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of emmy_n_sapphie
      Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 10:24 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sad News

      I Just got a call from Barbara's (GiGi's) sister. Barbara's son Chip
      passed away last night. Memorial arrangements are pending.

      I know I speak for everyone in our caching community when we send our
      deepest sympathy and all our love to the whole Dukette family. Words
      can't begin to describe how sorry we are.

      Mary Beth & Pat
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 4, 2007