Re: Hi from a new geocacher

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Dedear"
      <ldedear@...> wrote:

      > {snip...} and smart enough not to
      > climb over a razor wire fence just because the little pointer says
      the cache
      > is over there. {... end snip}
      >
      > --Lee
      > "Suchmann"

      Unless, of course, we're talking about Stratman! ;D
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
        On 9/30/07, Lee Dedear <ldedear@...> wrote:
        > And if you're creating a puzzle cache or other type where the seeker must calculate or otherwise determine the final coordinates

        <snip>

        Why would you want to do something like that?!

        ;)
      • GeoMire
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007

          Yea, but with Stratman, we should also include the following:

          1.     Beware of cardboard refrigerator boxes, they don’t always make good sleds.

          2.     If a cache owner tells you a cache is not up a tree… you don’t need to climb it, fall out of it, and pull down electrical cords in the process.

          3.     Speaking of things electrical… don’t wizz on a barbwire fence… you won’t know there’s an electrical fence on the other side… until you awaken to see the paramedics looking down at you.

          4.     Take your son with you… he can run faster to go get help.

          There’s more, but I’m laughing so hard right now I can’t type anymore…. Stratman (Curtis) can add anything I’ve forgotten.

          -Chris

          GeoMire

          The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.