Re: [SPAM] [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hi from a new geocacher

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi Richard -

      Welcome to the ranks of the sanity-impaired (ok, that's my mom's conclusion, your muggles may vary).

      Wow, 50+ already!  I've been at this almost 7 months, and am just closing in on that.  Then again, my husband would probably divorce me if I spent even 1/2 the time caching that I want!  My coworkers have taken to asking me if I've found another cache when I return from running errands now.  :)

      I'm sure GiGi and her family appreciate your thoughts and prayers - between all of us here, it's one powerful prayer group!

      Heather/Ronin's Gal