Re: Digest Number 334

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2003
      We could go to the Windmill Run Park Cache, in an area near the ACC
      Pinnacle out 290 east.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=94e467b0-5759-
      44f8-ad46-4bda0901c6d0
      N 30° 14.117 W 097° 53.612
      Use waypoint: GC1BD7

      and

      Geezo's Neighborhood Cache N 30° 13.332 W 097° 54.131
      Use waypoint: GCG53B

      and

      Iggy Pop N 30° 14.044 W 097° 53.157
      Use waypoint: GC912B

      The second 2 are multi caches.

      for Starters and then go to some off of Brodie Lane if we still want.
      Gadget Girl.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Gessner
      <mgessner@a...> wrote:
      > MMUGS can meet tomorrow. Pick a cache, any cache, as long as it's
      not
      > on LCRA land... Let's meet at the start coords at 10AM.
      > -mark.
      >
      > On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 09:17 AM, Tanya Phillips wrote:
      >
      > > Another question? Are the MUGS going out tomorrow? Can I go?
      Where