Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] San Angelo Camp-n-Cache (Event Cache)

  • d_rubarb
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27 7:23 PM
      My event finally published GC160E3. Going to have breakfast Sunday morning at San Angelo State Park after Julie's event Saturday night. If you're going to come out please RSVP so I know how much stuff to buy and whether I need to recruit more volunteers to help cook. Come on out and let's have a great time caching.
      Drew/Kangadrew

      Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
      Gang,
      I'm holding an informal campout event out at San Angelo State Park on October 13/14.  Kangadrew is throwing a pancake breakfast Sunday morning.  Since it's quite a distance away, I thought I'd announce it here.  October is a great time to camp in Texas, so bring your tent and your bike and let's go find some caches!

      You should make your reservation at the park as soon as you can!

      Cheers,