Dave Roberson

  • cybercat
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2007
      I went to see Dave this afternoon and he is looking good, considering what he's been through.  He has color in his cheeks and he was talking up a storm.  He even wanted to show me that he could use his walker and make a loop around the 2nd floor.
      Seems like he will be up and caching in a couple of months.
      He said to tell everyone HI and thanx for thinking of him.
      Jana