UPDATE on Dave Roberson

  • cybercat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      I spoke with Dave's wife a short while ago and she said Dave had alot of bleeding during the night and had to undergo surgery again this morning to stop the bleeding.  He has been taking a blood thinner for so long, the doctors said they MAY have to perform additional surgeries to keep the bleeding under control.
      Everyone offer up prayers for Dave.  No visitors yet
      Jana