Doug's Post

  • Randell Pitts
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007

      WARNING:  This post is not geocaching-related (directly...)

      First, let me say that I am Dougs' coworker, but he and I have not talked today, and I would send this email anyway, even if I did not know him.

      I agree that this group is intended for geocaching topics.  However, I don't see anyone throwing up their hackles when someone else posts something that is not GC-related.  There are at least 2 examples in my inbox today from this group.

      If we're going to have it one way, it needs to be that way for all persons, regardless.  If there are going to be exceptions, then so be it, but don't jump the guy for a non-GC post- take issue with his topic instead, if you wish.

      Admittedly, Doug's topic is a hot one.  Would it have been better if he had somehow warned you?  What if he had put OT or off-topic in the subject line?  Just an idea.

      C'mon yall, the world is full of enough crap; remember that friendly button just below Insert on your keyboard (I don't know where it is on your keyboard, Apple-heads!)  ;)

      Randell