Re: Virtual caches are meaningless!!! NOT!!!!

  • maliabarth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
      I also replied to Candy's fine post on the discussion. I tried to
      bring in the aspect of opening our fun sport to those less "abled",
      by saying that many of the virtuals are more handicapped accessible.
      I also pointed out that our trip to DC was greatly enhanced by those
      who had gone before us, pointing out the often less-seen places via
      virtuals. Virtuals do have their place and time. Yes, there are
      lame virtuals, just as there are lame physical caches, but that is
      how it goes. Just follow Candy's link and go down a couple of posts
      to read mine. (Sorry, I am no good at providing links.... not that
      much of a computer-abled person!)

      Malia

      http://www.txga.net
      > in the Austin area: