Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] who did I promise coin lists to?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
      A feller visited God, and he asked: "God, what's a million years to you?"
      And God said, "Oh, about a minute."
      And the feller then said, "So that means a million dollars would be, like, a penny, right?"
      "Pretty much."
      "God, can I have a penny?"
      "In a minute."

      On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:48:39 -0700 (PDT) Barbara Dukette <bjdukette@...> writes:
      Barb, you didn't promise the coin list to me, but you did promise to give me $100.

      Barbara

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      I have the coin/tb list (of those *I* saw) from yesterday's Blizzard
      event.
      I remember promising him a list of numbers, so he could mingle at his
      party, and have done.
      Who else did I promise the list to?

      Let me know....

      Barb/Tygress

      Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
      fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
      Truth

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.