Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congrats KangaDrew on #1000!

  • d_rubarb
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
      Thanks everyone for the congrats. It has been fun, I have met so many people and been so many places I never knew existed. Everyone asks when I try and explain geocaching to them if you get a prize or anything. I think the answer to that would have to be a big YES! The prize is the adventure, the places and things we see and the people we meet. I can't wait to see what this next year brings me. Happy Trails!
      Drew/Kangadrew

      Congratulations Kanga!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! On to the next 1000!!
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 10, 2007

        Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TBI FTF!   OPPS, sorry folks.  I’m so used to typing “TBI FTF” after “Woo Hoo” I got confused.  Let me try again…

        Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TB… ok, I stopped myself this time.  <grin>

        Welcome to the 1K club, it’s all downhill from here… as long as the GeoSpouse doesn’t put the GeoBrakes on.  <frown>

        -Chris

        GeoMire

        The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.