Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congrats KangaDrew on #1000!

  • j w
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
      Congratulations!!!!

      d_rubarb <d_rubarb@...> wrote:
      Thanks Paul enjoyed the event and seeing everyone. Wasn't a very challenging find for a milestone since I could find Rudy's with my eyes closed (Mmm that BBQ smells good!), but it was a memorable event. Now if I can just catch up to GiGi!
      Drew/Kangadrew

      palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:
      I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
      that it was Drew's 1000th find!

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
      your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      Building a website is a piece of cake.

    • d_rubarb
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
        Thanks everyone for the congrats. It has been fun, I have met so many people and been so many places I never knew existed. Everyone asks when I try and explain geocaching to them if you get a prize or anything. I think the answer to that would have to be a big YES! The prize is the adventure, the places and things we see and the people we meet. I can't wait to see what this next year brings me. Happy Trails!
        Drew/Kangadrew

        Congratulations Kanga!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! On to the next 1000!!
        Man, we missed TWO chances to congratulation you!  Let me do it now.

        Congratulations!
        Congratulations!

        On 9/9/07, palbers@austin. rr.com < palbers@austin. rr.com> wrote:
        I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
        that it was Drew's 1000th find!

        WooHoo! WTG!!

        What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
        your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

      • GeoMire
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 10, 2007

          Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TBI FTF!   OPPS, sorry folks.  I’m so used to typing “TBI FTF” after “Woo Hoo” I got confused.  Let me try again…

          Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TB… ok, I stopped myself this time.  <grin>

          Welcome to the 1K club, it’s all downhill from here… as long as the GeoSpouse doesn’t put the GeoBrakes on.  <frown>

          -Chris

          GeoMire

          The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.