Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] who did I promise coin lists to?

  • Barbara Dukette
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
      Barb, you didn't promise the coin list to me, but you did promise to give me $100.

      Barbara

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      I have the coin/tb list (of those *I* saw) from yesterday's Blizzard
      event.
      I remember promising him a list of numbers, so he could mingle at his
      party, and have done.
      Who else did I promise the list to?

      Let me know....

      Barb/Tygress

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
      Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
      fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
      Truth

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
        A feller visited God, and he asked: "God, what's a million years to you?"
        And God said, "Oh, about a minute."
        And the feller then said, "So that means a million dollars would be, like, a penny, right?"
        "Pretty much."
        "God, can I have a penny?"
        "In a minute."