Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congrats KangaDrew on #1000!

  • cybercat
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
      Congratulations Kanga!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! On to the next 1000!!
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
        I want to add my congrats as well. Welcome to the club!
        Barry & Sue
        Doc Geo & Wife

        mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
        We didn't realize that you hit the 1K milestone yesterday. Congrats on
        joining the 1K club. Way to go. Keep up the good work and keep it fun.

        mda_taz and Semik
        Matthew & Audra

        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, palbers@... wrote:

        > I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
        > that it was Drew's 1000th find!
        >
        > WooHoo! WTG!!
        >
        > What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
        > your 1k milestone. How cool is that!
        >
        > -paul
        > HiDude_98

      • Barbara Dukette
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
          Congratulations Drew!! What a fun milestone.  As for catching up with me - it won't take much.  Keep caching, and I'll see you in Copperas Cove very soon!
          Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

          d_rubarb <d_rubarb@...> wrote:
          Thanks Paul enjoyed the event and seeing everyone. Wasn't a very challenging find for a milestone since I could find Rudy's with my eyes closed (Mmm that BBQ smells good!), but it was a memorable event. Now if I can just catch up to GiGi!
          Drew/Kangadrew

          palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:
          I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
          that it was Drew's 1000th find!

          WooHoo! WTG!!

          What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
          your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          Building a website is a piece of cake.

          Got a little couch potato?

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
            Tres cool! Way to go, Drew!!!!!

            On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 04:45:54 -0500 palbers@... writes:
            > I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
            > that it was Drew's 1000th find!
            >
            > WooHoo! WTG!!
            >
            > What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
            > your 1k milestone. How cool is that!
            >
            > -paul
            > HiDude_98

            Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
            fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
            Truth
          • j w

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 9, 2007
                Thanks everyone for the congrats. It has been fun, I have met so many people and been so many places I never knew existed. Everyone asks when I try and explain geocaching to them if you get a prize or anything. I think the answer to that would have to be a big YES! The prize is the adventure, the places and things we see and the people we meet. I can't wait to see what this next year brings me. Happy Trails!
                Drew/Kangadrew

                Congratulations Kanga!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! On to the next 1000!!
                Man, we missed TWO chances to congratulation you!  Let me do it now.

                Congratulations!
                Congratulations!

                On 9/9/07, palbers@austin. rr.com < palbers@austin. rr.com> wrote:
                I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
                that it was Drew's 1000th find!

                WooHoo! WTG!!

                What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
                your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

                -paul
                HiDude_98

                Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

              • GeoMire
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 10, 2007

                  Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TBI FTF!   OPPS, sorry folks.  I’m so used to typing “TBI FTF” after “Woo Hoo” I got confused.  Let me try again…

                  Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TB… ok, I stopped myself this time.  <grin>

                  Welcome to the 1K club, it’s all downhill from here… as long as the GeoSpouse doesn’t put the GeoBrakes on.  <frown>

                  -Chris

                  GeoMire

                  The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.