Congrats KangaDrew on #1000!

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 9 2:45 AM
      I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
      that it was Drew's 1000th find!

      WooHoo! WTG!!

      What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
      your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

      -paul
      HiDude_98
    • d_rubarb
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 9 4:11 AM
        Thanks Paul enjoyed the event and seeing everyone. Wasn't a very challenging find for a milestone since I could find Rudy's with my eyes closed (Mmm that BBQ smells good!), but it was a memorable event. Now if I can just catch up to GiGi!
        Drew/Kangadrew

        palbers@... wrote:
        I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
        that it was Drew's 1000th find!

        WooHoo! WTG!!

        What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
        your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 9 4:13 AM
          Man, we missed TWO chances to congratulation you!  Let me do it now.

          Congratulations!
          Congratulations!

          On 9/9/07, palbers@... < palbers@...> wrote:

          I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
          that it was Drew's 1000th find!

          WooHoo! WTG!!

          What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
          your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

          -paul
          HiDude_98

        • mda_taz
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 9 5:23 AM
            We didn't realize that you hit the 1K milestone yesterday. Congrats on
            joining the 1K club. Way to go. Keep up the good work and keep it fun.

            mda_taz and Semik
            Matthew & Audra

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

            > I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
            > that it was Drew's 1000th find!
            >
            > WooHoo! WTG!!
            >
            > What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
            > your 1k milestone. How cool is that!
            >
            > -paul
            > HiDude_98

          • cybercat

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 9 7:12 AM
                I want to add my congrats as well. Welcome to the club!
                Barry & Sue
                Doc Geo & Wife

                mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:
                We didn't realize that you hit the 1K milestone yesterday. Congrats on
                joining the 1K club. Way to go. Keep up the good work and keep it fun.

                mda_taz and Semik
                Matthew & Audra

                --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, palbers@... wrote:

                > I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
                > that it was Drew's 1000th find!
                >
                > WooHoo! WTG!!
                >
                > What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
                > your 1k milestone. How cool is that!
                >
                > -paul
                > HiDude_98

              • Barbara Dukette
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 9 8:42 AM
                  Congratulations Drew!! What a fun milestone.  As for catching up with me - it won't take much.  Keep caching, and I'll see you in Copperas Cove very soon!
                  Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                  palbers@austin. rr.com wrote:
                  I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
                  that it was Drew's 1000th find!

                  WooHoo! WTG!!

                  What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
                  your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

                  -paul
                  HiDude_98

                  Building a website is a piece of cake.

                  Got a little couch potato?

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 9 8:57 AM
                    Tres cool! Way to go, Drew!!!!!

                    On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 04:45:54 -0500 palbers@... writes:
                    > I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
                    > that it was Drew's 1000th find!
                    >
                    > WooHoo! WTG!!
                    >
                    > What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
                    > your 1k milestone. How cool is that!
                    >
                    > -paul
                    > HiDude_98

                    Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
                    fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
                    Truth
                  • j w

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 9 1:36 PM
                        Thanks everyone for the congrats. It has been fun, I have met so many people and been so many places I never knew existed. Everyone asks when I try and explain geocaching to them if you get a prize or anything. I think the answer to that would have to be a big YES! The prize is the adventure, the places and things we see and the people we meet. I can't wait to see what this next year brings me. Happy Trails!
                        Drew/Kangadrew

                        Congratulations Kanga!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! On to the next 1000!!
                        Man, we missed TWO chances to congratulation you!  Let me do it now.

                        Congratulations!
                        Congratulations!

                        On 9/9/07, palbers@austin. rr.com < palbers@austin. rr.com> wrote:
                        I was just reading through the great logs for my 5k event and read
                        that it was Drew's 1000th find!

                        WooHoo! WTG!!

                        What an awesome milestone and thank you for choosing my event to be
                        your 1k milestone. How cool is that!

                        -paul
                        HiDude_98

                        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

                      • GeoMire
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 10 5:24 AM

                          Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TBI FTF!   OPPS, sorry folks.  I’m so used to typing “TBI FTF” after “Woo Hoo” I got confused.  Let me try again…

                          Way to go Drew!  Woo Hoo!! TB… ok, I stopped myself this time.  <grin>

                          Welcome to the 1K club, it’s all downhill from here… as long as the GeoSpouse doesn’t put the GeoBrakes on.  <frown>

                          -Chris

                          GeoMire

                          The Loopy ½ of Tush Brothers Inc.