Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Fajita Eaters - Headcount

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007

      And I don't wanna get hurt!  She's small but gets a REAL determined look in her eye if you're between her and, say, cookies . . . . <G>

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
        LOL!  Spoken like the guy who almost got his hand severed reaching for that last onion ring with me the other night, huh!

        Julie
        The Captain's Little Lady