Fajita Eaters - Headcount

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
      I've RSVP's for the 254 event, so I know Blizzard will buy enough fajitas for me, but if anyone shows up without RSVPing and expects to eat my fajitas, well, they'd better be prepared to wrassle me for them.  And I REALLY LOVE fajitas, guys.

      It's really important that if you are going, you log your RSVP...

      ...before he goes to the store.

      And say what you will bring to pass.

      Julie
      Picnic Nazi
      Mrs. Captain Picard

    • Rich and Di Michelson

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
          Now I'd sell tickets to see you wrassel the Waterweasel......
          heh heh heh
          (and whilst you're wrasseling, I'll be making a fajita!)

          On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 17:11:43 -0500 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
          I've RSVP's for the 254 event, so I know Blizzard will buy enough fajitas for me, but if anyone shows up without RSVPing and expects to eat my fajitas, well, they'd better be prepared to wrassle me for them.  And I REALLY LOVE fajitas, guys.

          It's really important that if you are going, you log your RSVP...

          ...before he goes to the store.

          And say what you will bring to pass.

          Julie
          Picnic Nazi

          Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner Truth
        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
            Don't make me take ya BOTH on!

            Blizzard, buy fajitas for Russ and Barb!  I don't want to have to hurt them.
            Julie
            Mrs.Captain Picard

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007

              And I don't wanna get hurt!  She's small but gets a REAL determined look in her eye if you're between her and, say, cookies . . . . <G>

              Russ the waterweasel

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
                LOL!  Spoken like the guy who almost got his hand severed reaching for that last onion ring with me the other night, huh!

                Julie
                The Captain's Little Lady