Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BBQ Lovers - UNITE!

  • Richard Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
      Julie, thanks for taking care of me!  Guys planning parties usually is opening a sack of Doritos and a can of bean dip.
      The County Challenge finishers:  TxOilGas, me, Little Red Wagon, Enduroking and cache hider, MTP are providing fajitas fixin's if folks would like to provide some sides that would be nice.  Also, the park has limited seating so bring your favorite geocaching chairs and drinks of your choice.  Adult beverages must be kept under covers due to MUD district rules.  We don't have a big screen for the UT/TCU game. :(

      See you then.