Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching Saturday

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
      Sounds like a plan, but our weekends have been so busy lately, I'm not sure if I can take another weekend off for "geocaching"....   lol...  Will have to see when the date draws closer...

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:
      There are two good-looking events scheduled for Saturday, 9/8/7 -- HiDude's 5000 cache event and Blizzard's Texas county challenge event.  We're planning on going to both and are spending the time between events caching.  Anyone else have the same plan and want to team up?

      --Di
      dirich92