Re: TB tracking number etiquette

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
      It was out of control for a while when virtual TB's reared their ugly
      head. Some folks troll through the bug lists/logs looking for numbers
      so they can discover them or even grab them without ever having laid
      eyes on the real thing. Apparently there is a numbers game for TB's
      on now as well and, as with anything else, some people will do
      anything to "win" it.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Perrine, Julie"