Virtual caches are meaningless!!!

  • Alex Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      Or so says a GC.COM approver in the UK who has never even been to
      Texas.

      "Research is limited but we feel that in many USA urban areas virtual
      caches have become, perhaps, meaningless to a certain extent... ..we
      have found that in some urban areas, for instance Austin, Texas,
      there is a plethora of virtual caches, 52 within 20 mile radius."

      These words of wisdom were in this thread:
      http://ubbx.groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?
      a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=6616058331&m=80460788 in the UK forums.

      Perhaps someone might like to educate our friend Eckington as to the
      reaoning behind why Austin has so many virtuals.

      Alex (&Kim)