It's a really small world (after all)

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
      I'm logging our Yellowstone caches, and looky what I found:
      GCJKVZ

      Check out the logs for August 6 (us) and August 9 (Blizzard).  Missed each other by *that* much.

      --Di
      dirich92
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
        And Doubleagents same day as you, from Universal City! (SA)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Rich and Di Michelson"

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7c0127f3-c958-44c2-9982-20b4648c8c10
        > GCJKVZ
        >
        > Check out the logs for August 6 (us) and August 9 (Blizzard).
        Missed each
        > other by *that* much.
        >
        > --Di
        > dirich92

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
          Hey Di!  You didn't notice that the log right BEFORE yours is by the DoubleAgents, well-known cachers in San Antonio!

          When I was in DC, I logged right behind DnDJ, friends from San Antonio, and when I was in California in June, I was the DNF right behind the DNF by Austinite, Suchmann!  Hey Suchmann!  They decided that cache was gone afterall !!!!!!    I KNEW IT!

          Cheers,

          On 8/16/07, Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:

          H6 (us) and August 9 (Blizzard).  Missed each other by *that* much.

          --Di
          dirich92

        • Deafdillos
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 17, 2007
            DoubleAgents went there on the same day. Also, we found this same cache on June 24.

            Richard and Natalie
            Deafdillos

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 17, 2007
              Obviously we don't get to enough South events, despite Julie's efforts!  I don't think we've ever met them.

              It was a great trip.  Glacier's Going to the Sun series is a lot of fun.  That park needs some earthcaches.  Yellowstone has some really well-thought out earthcaches and some excellent virtuals.  It's hard not to have a perfect view in either of those parks, I think.

              --Di

              <dirich92@...> wrote:

              > I'm logging our Yellowstone caches, and looky what I found:

              http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7c0127f3-c958-44c2-9982-20b4648c8c10
              > GCJKVZ
              >
              > Check out the logs for August 6 (us) and August 9 (Blizzard).
              Missed each
              > other by *that* much.
              >
              > --Di
              > dirich92

            • Richard Young
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 17, 2007
                Kewl...What are the odds! We had a great time in
                Yellowstone and The Tetons. The non cachers in the
                family put up with the obsession for finds in 4
                states. The thing I like about Yellowstone caches is
                the places and views the other visitors don't see.
                Cache on!
                Blizzard
                --- Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:

                > I'm logging our Yellowstone caches, and looky what I
                > found:

                http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7c0127f3-c958-44c2-9982-20b4648c8c10
                > GCJKVZ
                >
                > Check out the logs for August 6 (us) and August 9
                > (Blizzard). Missed each
                > other by *that* much.
                >
                > --Di
                > dirich92

                http://farechase.yahoo.com/
              • Richard Young
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 17, 2007
                  almost forgot...the Geohotline even works 1100 miles
                  away. Thanks to Wayne and Candy this one is in the
                  bag too.
                  Check out GCM1BD
                  Moose is in the mail.

                  CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com<CentralTexasGeocachers%40yahoogroups.com>,
                  > > "Rich and Di Michelson"
                  > > <dirich92@...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm logging our Yellowstone caches, and looky
                  > what I found:

                  http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7c0127f3-c958-44c2-9982-20b4648c8c10
                  > > > GCJKVZ
                  > > >
                  > > > Check out the logs for August 6 (us) and August
                  > 9 (Blizzard).
                  > > Missed each
                  > > > other by *that* much.
                  > > >
                  > > > --Di
                  > > > dirich92

                  that gives answers, not web links.
                • Richard Young
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 17, 2007
                    Come join some cachers from the TXGA site for
                    football.
                    Check it out here.

                    League ID: 482836
                    Custom League URL: