Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A Cache a Day for A YEAR!

  • Trey Bielefeld
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 15, 2007
      Thanks Candy and everyone!!  It's been an adventure!

      I never thought I would have made it.  Initially I planned for a month, then 3 months, then half year before I finally thought ''why not a whole year''.

      I even added an extra day to make it 366 days straight.  It still feels a bit strange not having to go out and find a cache after work.

      I've entered my milestone for the event up in the DFW area next weekend.  But I plan on hosting an event locally in the next few weeks too.  So stay tuned!

      Thanks again!!
      Trey(B)